Welcome to Bahama Pools of Southwest Florida
Customer satisfaction is how we measure success. We know that doing right by customers means happy Bahama Pool owners, who share their satisfaction with family, friends and neighbors. For over 49 years, and with thousands of Bahama Pools in Southwest Florida, we have a proven history of satisfied customers. An enjoyable pool process, from start to finish, is the foremost priority of every member of the Bahama Pools of SW Florida, Inc. team.
10 Great Reasons To Have A Pool
1. Encourage Family Time When you build a pool, you’re actually creating a fun and relaxing space for your children and family to spend time together without ever leaving the backyard! You’ll make lasting memories as you teach your kids to swim, play with them in the pool, and bar-b-que by the water.
2. Create an Outdoor Resort at Home A well-designed swimming pool isn’t just a bunch of water. It can turn your backyard into an elegant outdoor oasis. With waterfalls, vanishing edges and other unique amenities, a pool can serve as a relaxing and inviting centerpiece right in your own backyard.
3. Throw a Party When warm afternoons and cool summer evenings roll around, a pool is a great way to entertain. Invite your friends and neighbors over for a poolside bar-b-que or a dip in the water.
4. Stay Healthy and Lose Weight Instead of driving to the gym, you can spend time exercising in your own pool. Research shows that swimming provides a better total body workout with a low risk of injury. It also helps you to lose weight faster.
5. Unwind and Relax When you get home from a long day at work or need to escape the busyness of life, take a quick dip in your pool to unwind. Spending time in the water helps your body relax and get rid of stress. You’ll also sleep better than you ever have before.
6. Increase the Value of Your Home Recent studies show that owning a pool increases the value of your home by as much as 15%. It also makes your property more attractive to prospective homebuyers. If it comes time to move, owning a pool may be the difference between selling your home quickly or keeping it on the market.
7. Stay Cool Instead of hiding out indoors by the air-conditioning, you can beat the summer heat by lounging in the cool waters of your own pool.
8. Keep an Eye on Your Kids With a swimming pool in your backyard, you can give your kids and their friends a place to play that is both convenient and safe. You can also rest easy knowing that your children are close by.
9. Save Some Money A pool is easier to finance and maintain than most people think. And in the long run, pools are less expensive than big family vacations and other entertainment options – and they last longer.
10. Long Lasting Fun Building a pool is a great investment that will reap rewards for a lifetime. A vacation, a movie, or a visit to a theme park will all come to an end, but a pool will be enjoyed by your friends and family for years to come.